Friday, September 28, 2012

Felipe Solisce. Prêt-à-Porter. Spring Summer 2013
















As the collections were approaching and with the intense screaming of a very minimalist era to come, I decided to do something with structure and with a story to tell.
This season my story is the secret garden that I wanted as a kid. It starts with a woman recolecting honey from the domesticated beehives (that explaining the first designs in white tweed and gold lame) and then finding herself in this beautiful garden surrounded by peonies, bougainvillea, yellow vine trumpet, roses, hydrangeas, etc.
My Fabrics for this season are silk, tulle, chiffon, rafia and tweed in most of the looks.
I want to apologize for the delate, but I was so busy with school, I hardly found the time to colour the sketches. I’m really sorry for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment